Centralised oil lubrication systems
Centralised oil lubrication systems are the best alternative to outdated total loss oiling systems. In these systems, the oil is reused thanks to a recovery and reuse tank.
Circulating oil lubrication
The Dropsa Flow Master, synonymous with reliability
Particularly important are the types of components used. The choice of Dropsa is synonymous with long-term safety and leading-edge technology. That’s why Mecgi uses Dropsa Fact Controllers, which manage up to 64 flow meters.
The benefits of Dropsa Flow Master can be summarised in system modularity, visualisation of the flow, safe distribution (even if the satellite stops, the flow of liquid is not interrupted), reliable flow rate control; easy flow rate regulation (even in manual types), programmable self-regulation using electronic equipment and dedicated software; simplified maintenance, easy installation and the possibility for stainless steel components.
Flow and dosage
There are three ways to develop a lubrication system centralised oil:
- the oil is distributed to the lubrication point through multi-circuit pumps (with gears or hydraulic piston);
- the lubrication circuit sends the right quantity of oil to the relevant lubrication points thanks to dispensers and flow restrictors, with the help of progressive distributors;
- a central pump dispenses the necessary amount of oil, which thanks to a system of orifice tubes, dosing valves, throttles and adjustable metering valves (an ecosystem of specifically designed hydraulic resistors), delivers the necessary quantity of oil to where it's needed.
Recirculation and savings
- they regulate the temperature of parts in friction where the lubricating oil is distributed
- through a constant cleaning operation, they extract micro-particles that may develop in areas subject to friction and wear
- they prevent problems that may arise due to corrosion phenomena and condensation
Monitoring and control
- Monitoring and control of lubrication
Regulation of minimum levels and alerts to inform that maintenance is required
- Regulation of temperature and parts in friction
- Accurate distribution points and optimal dosing
- Constant cleaning of micro-particles that may develop in areas subject to friction and wear
- Prevention of corrosion phenomena and condensation
Other Lubrication systems
Centralised grease lubrication systems eliminate the large and costly risk of machine downtime due to mechanical faults caused by poor lubrication. They are perfect for paper mills, rolling mills, cement plants, marble working machinery and more.