Mecgi | Services and products for lubrication
Welcome to Mecgi, a leader in the development of centralised lubrication and automatic greasing systems
Since 1987, Mecgi has been a point of reference for centralised lubrication systems thanks to its timely After-Sales Service. Our centralised lubrication systems and automatic greasing systems are efficient and do not require any special maintenance, but Mecgi is always available for all client needs:
- Monitoring of lubrication system operation and correct use
- Support to Maintenance department
- Supply of spare parts subject to normal wear and tear
- Supply of oil and lubricants
- I.L.C. spare parts and other Mecgi and non-MECGI products
- Turnkey solutions
- Revamping of existing systems
- Shadowing of Technical Staff for design
- Support to your Maintenance department
- Supply of components
- After-Sales Assistance for our systems
- Supply of oil and lubricants
- I.L.C. spare parts and other MECGI and non-MECGI products
In addition to being a partner and Multi-brand distributor lubrication systems, we also supply:
- Assembly kits in line with client needs
- Oil lubrication control units for rolling mills
- Chain lubrication control units
- Personalised control units
A worldwide company set apart by the high performance and quality of its products. The main feature distinguishing I.L.C. products is the concept of modularity applied in its range of lubrication systems. The main advantages of this choice are:
- Possibility for expansion
- Longer durability
- Simplicity of maintenance and operations
- Reduction in the cost and number of spare parts
- Elimination of connecting tubes with subsequent reduction in possible lubricant leaks
In oil circulation systems, a constant quantity of oil fills the housing of each bearing, while the rapid exchange of lubricant cools the surface, thus increasing the speed of production.
Total loss oiling lubrication
Total loss oiling lubrication creates and maintains a thin layer of lubricant, which envelops the moving parts. The latter are thus lubricated and cooled by an automatic system at regular intervals.
we offers a complete range of equipment for grease lubrication and complete system monitoring. All types of grease applications can be designed and developed with a guarantee of reliability and efficiency thanks to the broad range of ready-to-deliver pumps, as well as the possibility for customisation to satisfy the most varying needs.
Dry machining or minimum quantity lubrication
Two minimum quantity lubrication systems
The minimum quantity lubrication system can be used in two ways:
- external lubrication (the air-oil mix reaches the surface through a nozzle)
- internal lubrication or "tool-conveyed" (the air-oil mix - particles less than one micron - passes through the spindle and cooling channels of the tool and is delivered directly to the cutting zone).
Advantages of minimum quantity lubrication
- Reduces machining time by 25% to 80%.
- Improved finish and piece tolerance.
- The machined piece is covered by a layer of oil to prevent rust.
- Significantly reduced water and oil consumption.
- No need for complex regulations, thus saving time with the MKD-DUAL micro-mist self-adaptive system.
- Eliminates costs incurred by high pressure with pumping and filtration system.
- Extended durability of tool and increased productivity.
Characteristics of progressive system
The progressive modular system offers a series of advantages including design, making the most of its flexibility and allowing low maintenance costs. The progressive system is mainly used for grease lubrication, but also for circulating oil lubrication.
The progressive system is designed to be used in separate zones where conditions are irregular, thus optimising lubrication of the machine or large system.
Applicable variables include the volume and frequency of grease required in each point, the number of points, management conditions and pump pressure.
The operation of a progressive system can be carefully monitored and controlled using special electric devices. These devices can be quickly programmed through the special transmission of infra-red waves. The Progressive system dosing Units are also available in a 316 stainless steel version.
- Can be used at high pressure
- Easy expansion or modification of System
- Modularity that also allows the rapid switching of elements, whether for modifications or replacements, without interrupting the distribution of the lubricant.
- Machine tools even on medium-sized systems
- Transfer lines
- Small-medium grease lubrication machines
- Cement platforms, mining platforms, onshore and offshore platforms
- Paper mills
A lubrication cycle is completed when both main lines are alternately pressurised and depressurised.
It is a parallel-type system and each dual-line valve works independently of the others in the system.
Characteristics of Dual-Line system
- Use of system even at high pressure (500 Bar / 7000 psi)
- Possibility for easy modification and expansion of system
- The modular Dual-Line system allows faultyelements to be replaced quickly without interruptions to the work of the tube.
- Even when there is a blockage on an element, the rest of the system is not affected and continues to operate as normal, guaranteeing lubrication.
- Paper mills
- Iron and steel machine shops
- Cement plants
- Large cranes and loading equipment